Monday, March 29, 2010

feeling crazy

I am overloaded tonight, feeling like I want to punch someone and exhausted at the same time.

Jim's mom is coming to visit for a week tomorrow, which is good, but there were so many things I wanted to do before she came - that haven't been done. It'll be ok, she'll be understanding when I do some of them while she visits.

Today I picked up our tax papers from the accountant, and there is something puzzling to us, which needs attention, and I just exploded. This is the LAST thing I feel like doing!

Anyway, why this post? I want to do more writing, and it seems that this is the last thing on my list every day. I write when everything else is done, usually in the evening, which most days is fine. Actually I am a night person, so evenings are generally a quieter, more relaxed time for me - but not on days when I don't get the rest of my list done, and not when I'm cramming to get ready for a visitor.

And it doesn't help thatI know that while I have visitors, even ones I am happy to see, that I know I won't be able to write till they have gone home. Again, writing seems to be at the bottom of my priority list. I can't treat it like you would treat someone going to work. Why is that?

So, for a future post, some thought about what this blog and my writing in general is about, is called for.

In the meantime, it is unlikely I'll be posting again till April 6. Please come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment